- Source of iron and the essential amino acids isoleucine, threonine, tryptophan and valine.
- Helps nourish the body.
- Detoxifies the kidneys and liver.
- Builds and enriches the blood.
- promotes the growth of intestinal flora.
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi and yeasts.
- Stimulates immune activity.
How It Works:
Spirulina is a blue-green algae that grows in warm, alkaline fresh waters around the world and is one of the plant’s most ancient forms of plant life. Today, it is recognized as one of the most nutritious whole superfoods on the market, due to its dense nutrient content.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Spirulina platensis (spirulina) broken cells 400 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules three times per day. Take with a meal.