Thieves® essential oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
In Aromatherapy, can be used topically or inhaled:
- To help relieve colds and coughs
In France during the 15th century, thieves would sneak into graveyards to rob from the dead and dying. Legend says they protected themselves by creating a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals. Today Thieves essential oil blend is inspired by those tales of old. Combining Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils, this blend is one of our most popular products. Use it with household cleaning products or diffuse it to freshen up a room.
Thieves essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 1994.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Is cleansing when applied topically
- Neutralizes and purifies the air from strong odours when diffused
- Freshens any atmosphere when diffused
- Helps relieve symptoms of cough and cold
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents trans cinnamaldehyde (Cinnamon Bark), limonene (Lemon), and eucalyptol (Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary)
From the bottle: Vibrant, spicy cinnamon aroma
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops to help create a cozy, peaceful environment.
- Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg..
- Add a few drops to your Thieves Dish Soap or Thieve Automatic Dishwasher Powder to eliminate odours and boost cleaning.
- Add to any of your Thieves cleaning products.
- Add to V-6 and use for a foot massage.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Welcome the fresh, clean fragrance of Thieves into your classroom or playroom to neutralize strong odours in the air.
- Create an inviting ambiance by filling your living room or kitchen with the spicy, homespun aroma.
- Surround yourself with the comforting scent at your desk for an uplifting and cozy workday.
- Counteract odors near trash cans by flooding the air with this delicious, homey fragrance.
Thieves essential oil blend has a warm, spicy scent. Diffuse it for a fresh, clean aroma around the house, or apply it topically for its cleansing properties.
Topical: Adults: For topical application: mix 5 drops of Thieves Essential Oil in 5ml (1 teaspoon) of carrier oil (preferably V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex). If a larger quantity is desired, maintain a ratio of 1 drop to 1 ml of carrier oil. Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
For inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times per day.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Clove essential oil (Syzgium aromaticum – Flower bud) 43.823%
Citrus limon peel essential oil
Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark essential oil
Eucalyptus radiata leaf/stem essential oil
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf essential oil
†100% pure, YLTG™ essential oil