- A herbal formula of three traditionally nutritive plants:kelp, dandelion and alfalfa.
- For the maintenance of good health.
- Kelp is a natural source of iodine to support the function of the thyroid gland.
- May help promote better circulation.
- May help reduce inflammation.
- Strengthens urinary function.
- Stimulates the production of digestive fluids.
- Helos treat anemia, arithitis, gout, rheumatism, obesity, jaudice, liver problems and loss of appetite.
How It Works:
Three contains two species of kelp, dandelion and alfalfa. This all-plant formula is designed to provide whole plant-based nutrition for the maintenance of good health and provides a dietary source of iodine to help support the function of the thyroid gland.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains iodine (from Ascophyllum nodosum whole plant and Laminaria digitata whole plant) 315 µg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dandelion root, alfalfa herb and gelatin
Dosage (adults): Take one capsule twice daily with a meal.