- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland and helps to prevent iodine deficiency.
- Kelp is a dietary source of iodine.
- Soothes inflamed tissues.
- Helps provide bulk to the stool, which may in turn help absorb toxins from the bowel.
- Promotes the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- May be useful in cases of enlarged glands (thyroid, prostate, and lymph), coughs, debility and convalescence.
How It Works:
TS II is a formula designed to support the glandular system, especially the thyroid gland. TS II contains kelp plant, Irish moss plant, parsley plant, hops flower and capsicum fruit. Kelp contains an above average amount of iodine, which is a nutrient essential for proper thyroid function.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Ascophyllum nodosum (Norwegian kelp) thallus 164.8 mg standardized to contain 0.15% iodine; Chondrus crispus (Irish moss) thallus 161 mg; Laminaria digitata (kelp) whole 41.2 mg standardized to contain 0.15% iodine; Humulus lupulus (hops) strobiles 33 mg and Capsicum annuum (cayenne) fruit 25 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: gelatin and parsley leaf.
Dosage (adults): Take one capsule twice daily.