- In traditional herbal medicine used as a diuretic and a urinary antiseptic.
- Fights urinary tract infections.
- Relieves urinary tract inflammations including cystitis and nephritis.
- Eliminates excessive bloating due to water retention.
- Helps dissolve kidney stones.
- Helps treat bedwetting, bladder diseases, kidney congestion, and high blood pressure.
How It Works:
Uva ursi has a strong affinity for the urinary system. Today this astringent herb is an ingredient in most herbal diuretics and urinary remedies and many weight-loss formulas. It has been used as a diuretic and urinary antiseptic for more than 1,000 years by cultures as widely separated as the Chinese and North American natives.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (uva ursi) leaves 440 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take 2 capsules 3 times daily. Take with meals.