- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant vitamin, Selenium is an antioxidant mineral. Antioxidants protect the body against damage from environmental pollutants.
- Strengthens capillary walls.
- May help improve cardiovascular health.
- Promotes healing of wounds and reduces scarring, especially when applied externally.
- Promotes healthy skin and hair.
- May help maintain healthy nerves and muscles.
How It Works:
Vitamin E and selenium are two antioxidants having a synergistic relationship to eachother. Due to modern food processing both vitamin E and selenium are in short supply in the North American diet.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol) 400 IU (268 mg AT) and selenium (selenomethionine) 25 mcg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, tocopherols, tocotrienols.
Dosage (adults):Take one capsule twice daily. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes or you are taking blood thinners.