- May help relieve female complaints associated with the menstrual cycle.
- May help alleviate symptoms associated with PMS such as edems, hot flashes, menstrual disorders, headaches, and muscle cramps.
- Some of the herbs in this formula are traditional spasmolytics amd may helpto relax muscle spasms.
- Traditionally used to support the female reproductive anf glandular systems, and to promote and restore healthy menstrual activity.
- Black cohosh is traditionally used in Western herbalism to help relieve menopausal and premenstrual symptoms.
- Black cohosh is also traditionally used to relax skeletal muscle and ease nervous tension.
How It Works:
Women's Formula is a formula of traditional herbs to help ease the symptoms of menopause and premenstrual symptoms. It consists of the time-honoured herbs black cohosh and Chinese herb dong quai, to name a few.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) root 69 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, marshmallow, blessed thistle, dong quai, ginger rhizome, licorice root, queen of the meadow leaves and red raspberry.
Dosage (adults): Take 2 capsules 3 times daily with a meal.