- Helps the liver and gallbladder filter out toxins.
- Stimulates elimination of wastes via the colon, kidneys and skin.
- Helps clear skin problems.
- Encourages the production of bile and digestive fluids.
- Helps with inflammatory skin conditions, constipation, fevers, jaundice, liver congestion, and lymph infections.
- Burdock root is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to induce sweating; help alleviate the pain associated with rheumatism; as a diuretic and as an alterative to help remove accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin and mucus membranes.
- Licorice root is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, such as gastritis, in adults and traditionally used as an expectorant to help relieve chest complaints, such as catarrhs, coughs and bronchitis.
How It Works:
BP is one of Nature’s Sunshine’s first herbal combinations introduced to the Canadian market in the late 1970s. BP contains herbs classified by traditional herbal medicine as ‘alteratives’ and includes burdock, yellow dock, dandelion, licorice, goldenseal, yarrow, and sarsaparilla. As an alterative it promotes the cleansing action of the kidneys and bowels.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Arctium lappa (burdock) root 114 mg; Rumex crispus (yellow dock) root 87 mg; Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) root 73 mg; Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root 61 mg; Rheum officinale (turkey rhubarb) root 24 mg; Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root and rhizome 12 mg; Achillea millefolium (yarrow) aerial parts 9 mg and Smilax officinalis (sarsaparilla) root 7 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin and red clover flower.
Dosage (adults): Take 3 capsules 4 times daily. Do not take within 2 hours of other health products. Remain hydrated during treatment.