What is Raindrop Therapy?
A Powerful non-invasive regime for spinal health, detoxification, relaxation and overall wellness!
Includes the application of 10 different essential oils on the feet, and along the spine using a variety of massage techniques.
It is an excellent practice to incorporate in the maintenance of good health.
If you suffer from aches and pains in your back, poor posture, or a curvature of the spine, Raindrop Therapy is a terrific healing option. The Raindrop Technique was specifically designed to promote back health and correct curvatures of the spine.
Raindrop Therapy is a gentle, safe healing option that provides many benefits for anyone suffering with back pain or spinal defects. It is also beneficial to those concerned with avoiding injury during sports training and anyone who wants to maintain good back and spine health.
The therapy combines aromatherapy with Vita Flex massage. Carefully selected essential oils are dropped onto areas of the back as well as the insides of the feet; the areas which correspond with the spine in reflexology. The oils are gently massaged into these areas, where they work to align and detoxify the spine and back tissues.
Strengthened immunity & immune function; Can help prevent the bacterial & viral causes of spinal misalignment (including Scoliosis & Kyphosis)
Decreased body pain & inflammation
Enhanced mobility & circulation
Whole-body relaxation & helps relieve stress
Can facilitate the release of pent up negative emotions
*Powerful antibacterial & antimicrobial properties of the oils make a great treatment for colds and flus!
Raindrop Technique is an excellent therapeutic experience for physical and emotional well-being that is safe for all ages.
The essential oils will continue to work in the body for about 5-7 days after the treatment.
The Essential Oils in Raindrop Therapy
The essential oils used in the Raindrop have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They promote back and spine health by aiding in detoxification. These essential oils can help the body rid itself of the viruses, bacteria and toxins that cause inflammation, pain and disfigurement in the spine.
The Vita Flex technique used in Raindrop benefits the back by stimulating circulation and promoting lymphatic drainage, and the essential oils used supports this process. These oils also enable the detoxification process to continue for up to seven days following each session.
The essential oils used in Raindrop promote alignment. Not only do they aid in the alignment of the spine, they also align and balance the flow of energy throughout the body. The essential oils increase and align energy flow by opening or releasing blockages that are preventing free circulation. Like detoxification, this alignment process continues for several days following the Raindrop treatment.
Nine Essential Oils of Raindrop Therapy
Each of the nine essential oils used in Raindrop provide specific benefits. Although other oils may be added to customize treatments, the following are the nine primary oils used in the Raindrop Massage technique, along with some of their beneficial properties:
1. OREGANO: Highly antimicrobial and antiviral. Cleanses cellular receptor sites, attacks viruses and bacteria
2. THYME: Strong antiseptic. Antimicrobial, revitalizing and energizing. Supportive of the body’s natural defenses, attacks viruses and bacteria.
3. BASIL: Relaxing & soothing to both voluntary and involuntary muscles. Powerful antispasmodic & anti-inflammatory, antibacterial & antiviral.
4. CYPRESS: Anti-infectious, antispasmodic, increases circulation. Supportive of the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
5. WINTERGREEN: Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic, analgesic (pain reliever), antiseptic, eases bone, muscle and joint discomfort.
6. MARJORAM: Soothes/calms nerves & relaxes muscles, used for migraines, lowers blood pressure, antimicrobial, antiseptic.
7. AROMA SIEZ: Relaxes muscles, soothes aching or sore muscles. Calming, relaxing and relieves tension.
8. PEPPERMINT: Improves concentration, promotes mental clarity & retention. Supports & soothes the digestive system, detoxifies the liver.
Anti-spasmodic, assists in "pushing" in or deeper absorption of all other oils.
9. VALOR: Stimulates spinal re-alignment, cleanses the energy field, promotes alignment and balances electrical energies in the body
10. WHITE ANGELICA: Increases the aura around the body to bring in a delicate sense of strength and protection. It's frequency neutralizes negative energy and gives a feeling of peace, protection and security
What to Expect During a Raindrop Treatment:
If you've ever had a massage or aromatherapy treatment, you will be amazed at the unique application involved in Raindrop. The specific way in which essential oils are applied to the back and foot areas directly contributes to its healing capabilities, as does the Vita Flex technique it involves.
In other types of aromatherapy massage treatments, it is common for the therapist to blend essential oils in the palm of the hand before applying them through massage. During Raindrop Technique, essential oils are very carefully dripped onto specific points on the feet and spine. The effect mimics the fall of raindrops. This allows the skin to sense and absorb each oil in the same way it would falling drops of rain in the natural environment.
Vita Flex techniques are used in Raindrop Therapy to help manipulate the flow of energy throughout the body. This involves precise movements of the fingers and palms over the reflex points where the essential oils have been dropped. This gentle type of massage is relaxing, safe, and non-invasive. In combination with the essential oils used, it is a deeply relaxing and soothing treatment. Imncre
Our Raindrop Therapist:
Dorn Spinal Therapist
Colon Hydro Therapist
Laura has always had a passion for natural and alternative healing. Growing up with open-minded family and friends who she first received healing treatments from, helped fuel the steps of pursuing her calling in this field.
Through healing many of her own health issues, she learned that your body’s ability to heal itself is much greater than any traditional knowledge today and that optimum health is obtained through not only the physical means, but emotional and mental care as well.
With her fascination of all things holistic, Laura is always interested in learning and trying new therapies and treatments. This includes receiving education in new therapies to incorporate in her healing practices with clients as well!