- Dandelion has been traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a diuretic.
- It has also been used traditionally to help treat digestive disturbances (dyspepsia), to help increase bile flow (cholagogue), and to help stimulate appetite.
- Dandelion has also been used traditionally in Herbal Medicine as an alterative to help relieve dermatological conditions such as eczema.
- Recognized as a traditional medicine to cleanse the blood and liver by helping the liver and gallbladder filter out toxins.
- Used traditonally to improve functioning of the kidneys, pancreas, spleen and stomach.
- Promotes better digestion.
How It Works:
Dandelion is one of the first wild plants to grow in spring as an invitation to cleanse the system from a long winter. Native to Europe and naturalized in North America, dandelion grows everywhere on this continent. Dandelion is so widely despised as a weed; it's sometimes difficult to see this plant for what it really is—a nutritious healing plant with a medicinal reputation dating back more than 1,000 years.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Taraxacum officinale Wiggers (dandelion) root 460 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (kosher), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Dosage (Adults): Take 8 capsules 3x/day with a meal.