- NSAID Use
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B deficiencies.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to prevent riboflavin deficiency.
- Helps normal growth and development.
- Helps to pevent vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
- Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken
daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
- Helps to prevent folate deficiency.
Each tablet contains:
- Iron (from 200 mg of iron peptonate) 34 mg
- Folic Acid 0.4 mg
- Niacinamide 15 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate) 2 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 2 mg
- Vitamin B12 800 mcg
- Vitamin B6 10 mg
- Vitamin C 200 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, cellulose,
cellulose coating, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Does not contain: Sugar, salt, wheat, animal tissue, yeast or
Adults, take 1-3 tablets daily with food. Take a few hours before or
after taking other medications.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. There is enough drug in
this package to seriously harm a child.
Contraindications: Do not take if iron overload exists.
Known adverse reactions: None