Delayed-release, shelf-stable probiotic formula
Supports gastrointestinal health
• Provides 50 billion CFU per dose from a combination of four proprietary strains
• Formulated with acid-resistant and delayed-release capsules for targeted delivery to the intestines
• Convenient, once-daily capsule format
HMF Intensive 50 is a shelf-stable probiotic formula that offers 50 billion CFU from a combination of four proprietary strains. These microorganisms have been used in a wide body of clinical research and are one of the most studied probiotic combinations worldwide.1-6 Research has demonstrated that these strains support a healthy gut flora and promote gastrointestinal comfort.1-4 In addition, these human-sourced strains were selected based on their high quality and viability, strong epithelial adherence, and naturally high tolerance to stomach and bile acid.7 To further enhance probiotic survivability through the stomach, HMF Intensive 50 is produced with delayed release capsules. Each capsule is formulated with unique polymer properties that resist stomach acid and delay the release of probiotics after swallowing, allowing for complete, targeted release in the intestines and optimal probiotic activity.8
1. Madden, JA, Plummer, SF, Tang, J, Garaiova, I, Plummer, NT, Herbison, M, Hunter, JO, Shimada, T, Cheng, L, Shirakawa, T. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005; 5(6): 1091-1097.
2. Plummer, SF, Garaiova, I, Sarvotham, T, Cottrell, SL, Le Scouiller, S, Weaver, MA, Tang, J, Dee, P, Hunter, J. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2005; 26(1): 69-74.
3. Plummer, S, Weaver, MA, Harris, JC, Dee, P, Hunter, J. Int Microbiol. 2004; 7(1): 59-62.
4. Williams, EA, Stimpson, J, Wang, D, Plummer, S, Garaiova, I, Barker, ME, Corfe, BM. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2009; 29(1): 97-103.
5. Garaiova, I, Muchová, J, Nagyová, Z, Wang, D, Li, JV, Országhová, Z, Michael, DR, Plummer, SF, Ďuračková, Z. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2015; 69(3): 373-379.
6. Allen, SJ, Jordan, S, Storey, M, Thornton, CA, Gravenor, M, Garaiova, I, Plummer, SF, Wang, D, Morgan, G. J Nutr. 2010; 140(3): 483-488.
7. Seroyal. Data on file.
8. Amo, R. Capsugel®. (2014). DRcaps® Capsules Achieve Delayed Release Properties for Nutritional Ingredients in Human Clinical Study. [White Paper].
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Probiotic Consortium........................................................50 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-2 1 )..................38 billion CFU
Bifdobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) &
Bifdobacterium bifdum (CUL-20)....................................12 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Delayed release capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), cellulose, sunflower lecithin, stearic acid, silica
Genestra HMF ® (Human Microflora) Probiotics offer:
• Clinically studied, proprietary strains
• Doctor-recommended for over 20 years
• Research-driven, condition-specific formulas
• Potency guaranteed through expiration
Recommended Dose: Adults, Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, at least 2 t o 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Risk Information: Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
Keep out of the reach of children.