Highest concentration of CFU available in Canada
• 500 billion CFU per dose
• Contains probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
• Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) within six weeks†
• Offers five proprietary strains from a combination of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera
• Convenient, once-daily powder format
• Potency guaranteed through expiration
• Backed by over 20 years of clinical evidence
HMF Intensive 500 is our most concentrated probiotic formula yet, providing 500 billion CFU daily from a combination of five human-sourced, research-driven strains. Included in this blend are three strains of Lactobacilli and two strains of Bifidobacteria to promote colonization in both the small and large intestines.1 These proprietary strains were selected based on their high quality, viability, strong epithelial adherence and naturally high tolerance to stomach acid.2 HMF probiotics have been evaluated for their effectiveness in clinical trials over the past 15 years and are some of the most studied probiotic cultures in the world.3-8 Research has reported that strains present in HMF Intensive 500 contribute to a favourable gut flora, supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy, and help improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in adults and children over 11 years, such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain, within six weeks.3-5 Provided in a convenient, once-daily powder format, HMF Intensive 500 is an easy way to support daily gastrointestinal health.
†Adults and children 11 years and older
1. Govender, M, Choonara, YE, Kumar, P, du Toit, LC, van Vuuren, S, Pillay, V. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2014; 15(1): 29-43.
2. Seroyal. Data on file.
3. Madden, JA, Plummer, SF, Tang, J, Garaiova, I, Plummer, NT, Herbison, M, Hunter, JO, Shimada, T, Cheng, L, Shirakawa, T. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005; 5(6): 1091-1097.
4. Plummer, SF, Garaiova, I, Sarvotham, T, Cottrell, SL, Le Scouiller, S, Weaver, MA, Tang, J, Dee, P, Hunter, J. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2005; 26(1): 69-74.
5. Williams, EA, Stimpson, J, Wang, D, Plummer, S, Garaiova, I, Barker, ME, Corfe, BM. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2009; 29(1): 97-103.
Serving Size 1 Sachet (5 g)
Servings Per Container 30
Each Serving Contains:
Probiotic Consortium 500 Billion CFU*
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61) *
% Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: Potato maltodextrin
Human MicroFlora (HMF) probiotics have been extensively researched, including randomized, placebo-controlled human clinical trials. These proprietary strains are compatible with the human gastrointestinal tract and are selected based on their high quality and viability.
Recommended Dose: In a glass, add water to one sachet of HMF Intensive 500 and mix.
Take once daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information: Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or have any health condition. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
top of page
bottom of page