- A source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- An entirely herbal plant combination.
- Traditionally used for anemia, chronic constipation, fatigue, liver problems, rheumatism, and urinary dysfunction.
- Mucilaginous herbs such as mullein soothe inflamed tissues.
- Iron aids in the transportation of oxygen to the cells and carbon dioxide to the lungs.
- May provide a mild laxative effect.
How It Works:
This formula contains herbs such as chickweed herb, mullein leaf, burdock and red raspberry, red beet root, nettle and yellow dock which have been a traditional source of herbal medicine and food for peoples throughout the world. Herbs were not only medicinal but also provided staple nutrition for old-world cultures. Today, the use of herbs as food can still provide many of the nutrients missing from the modern-day diet of processed food.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Beta vulgaris (red beet) root 166 mg, Rumex crispus (yellow dock) root 124 mg, Rubus idaeus (red raspberry) leaf 36 mg, Stellaria media (chickweed) aerial parts 34 mg, Articum lappa (burdock) root 33 mg, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf 29 mg, Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf 28 mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules with a meal twice daily.