- Improves digestive function.
- Strengthens the digestive system organs, particularly the gallbladder, liver and stomach.
- Stimulates the production of bile.
- Increases urine flow to expel toxins from the body via the kidneys.
- Common barberry, dandelion, common fennel and horseradish are traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and to help stimulate appetite.
- Dandelion and common fennel are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow and help treat digestive disturbances.
- Traditionally Used to treat liver congestion, gallstones, hepatitis, edema, congested lymphatic glands, kidney stones, and lumbago.
How It Works:
LIV-J is considered a general digestive organ tonic. This herbal combination has been formulated with bitter herbs, which support the digestive system and help stimulate appetite. It also help increase bile flow.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Rosa canina (dog rose) fruit 88 mg; Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) root 88 mg; Berberis vulgaris (common barberry) root bark 60 mg; Beta vulgaris (beet) root 60 mg; Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. vulgare (common fennel) seed 60 mg; Petroselinum crispum (parsley) leaf 60 mg and Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) root 20 mg of a 5:1 extract.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin,magnesium stearate.
Dosage (adults): Take 3 capsules with each meal and 3 capsules at bedtime. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Do not take more than 12 capsules daily.