- Milk thistle is used in Herbal Medicine to help support liver function and relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia.
- Milk thistle is used as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant.
- Milk Thistle enjoys a widedpread modern use as a treamtentfor liver and digestive complaints.
- Stimulates liver protein synthesis, thereby helping liver cells to regenerate.
- Prevents toxic substances from entering liver cells.
How It Works:
Milk thistle is one of the most commonly used herbs for a range of digestive disturbances and liver complaints. The plant’s use dates back thousands of years and today it is commonly found in most liver supplements.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains Silybum marianum (milk thistle) seed 230 mg of a 30:1 extract standardized to 184 mg silymarin. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropylcellulose; calcium phosphate, dibasic, anhydrous; microcrystalline cellulose; stearic acid; magnesium stearate.
Dosage (adults): Take 1 tablet once daily. Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.