Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl
stearate, steareth-100, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 20,
urea, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, polyacrylamide, laureth-7, C 13-14 isoparaffin, vitamin e, alcohol denatured
Rub cream onto the affected areas of the skin 3-4 times daily.
Apply as needed. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days,
discontinue use of this product and consult a healthcare
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if skin
hypersensitivity such as skin or mucous membrane irriation
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen. Camphor
can be toxic if ingested, inhaled or applied to the skin of small
children. Eating or ingesting this product can result in serious
poisoning and even death: signs of this poisoning include severe
stomach, kidney irritation, tongue swelling, and slow breathing.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are taking drugs that
inhibit the central nervous system. If accidental ingestion occurs, contact the Poison Control Centre immediately.
Contraindications: Do not use on broken skin or near eyes or other sensitive membranes. Do not use this product on the face or nose areas, or near mucous membranes. Do not take if you are
pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take if you are taking warfarin,
if you are allergic to salicylates, or if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not bandage. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. If
rash or irritation occurs discontinue use. The application of
external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. Do not ingest.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity and allergy has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.
top of page
bottom of page