- Used in traditional western herbalism to help treat sore throat and colds.
- Provides traditional support to the immune system.
- Used traditionally to helo treat systemic yeast infections like candida albicans, also to help fight parasitic and viral infections.
- Pau D'Arco has also been used traditionally to help reduce pain, inflammation and other symptoms of arithitis. Also to help treat skin diseases including eczema and psoriasis.
- Promotes good digestion and elimination.
How It Works:
Pau D'Arco has a history of use for viral infections such as colds, flu and sore throats.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Tabebuia heptaphylla (pau d’arco) inner bark 500 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules three times daily with a meal.