R78 | Conjunctivitis, cataracts (oral administration)
Chronic conjunctivitis, catarrhal conjunctivitis; blepharitis, hordeolum; opacity of the vitreum, cataracts; diplopia.
Aconitum D4 0.75 g, Apis D4 0.75 g, Belladonna D4 0.75 g, Euphorbia cyparissias D4 0.7 g, Euphorbium D4 0.05 g, Euphrasia D4 0.7 g, Hamamelis D4 0.75 g, Kalium carbonicum D4 0.7 g, Mercurius bijodatus D5 0.7 g, Rhus toxicodendron D4 0.7g, Ruta D4 0.75 g, Scrophularia nodosa D4 1 g, Spigelia anthelmia D4 0.7 g, Staphysagria D4 0.7g, Sulfur D4 0.3 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Adults 5 drops 2-3 times daily, acute cases 6 times in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Oral use only.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If hypersensitivity to poison sumac.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use in thyroid conditions.
Known adverse reactions
- In very rare cases, gastrointestinal complaints or skin reactions may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
- In rare cases, hypersalivation may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
For more information, please consult your healthcare practitioner.