- Rosehips are a natural source of antioxidants.
- Used for the maintenance of good health.
- Rosehips may help stimulate immune function and lessen allergic reactions.
- The high vitamin C content in rosehips may help to combat infection and inflammation.
- Vitamin C also strengthens connective tissues amd may also reduce capillary fragility, easy bruising, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins.
- Traditionally usef for colds, fevers, sore throat, and inflammatory skin conditions.
How It Works:
Rose hips are the dried fruit of roses, most of which are derived from the Dog Rose (Rosa canina). Rose hips contain the antioxidant vitamin C, bioflavonoids, and are a good source of astringent tannins and related phenolic substances, making rose hips beneficial as a tonic and astringent.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Rosa Canina (rosehips) fruit 560 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take 2 capsules with a meal 3 times per day.