Serrapeptase Enteric Capsules
Conquer inflammation with Serrapeptase
- An anti-inflammatory to reduce pain
- A natural pain control substance plus an ex- cellent alternative to NSAIDS
- Help to dissolve any dead or non-living tissue
“As an anti-inflammatory, nothing surpasses the ability of Serrapeptase to safely stop inappropriate (sometimes it is needed) inflammation in its tracks. No matter the cause or the location (it even crosses the blood brain barrier), Serrapeptase gets to work stopping the inflammation. If that is not enough, it has the ability to dissolve any dead or non-living tissue that may be gumming up the works, particularly mucus and inflammation associated with pain.” Robert Redfern-Author, “The Miracle Enzyme”
Serrapeptase Treats Wide Variety of Chronic Pain Conditions Popularized by the late and legendary German internist, Dr. Hans Nieper, this powerful enzyme has been used to treat virtually all degenerative diseases. These diseases include:
• Cardiovascular Disease – Plaque in the arteries consists of fat, cholesterol, cellular waste products, calcium and fibrin. This non-living gunk can end up blocking coronary arteries leading to heart attacks. Serrapeptase gradually cleans out your arteries by dissolving plaque, which eliminates the inflammation at the root of plaque formation.
• Chronic Bronchitis – This horribly annoying condition involves chronic coughing, heavy sputum (or mucous) production, chest pain and difficulty breathing. Serrapeptase loosens sputum and reduces the frequency of cough and expectoration. Studies indicate that, when antibiotics are used in conjunction with serrapeptase, more antibiotics are delivered to the site of the bronchial infection. This enables the antibiotic to be more effective.
• Ear, Nose and Throat Discomforts – If you suffer from chronic ear, nose, and throat complains, serrapeptase can help you where other allergy and sinus medications have failed. Serrapeptase eases the inflammation associated with chronic allergic response without the side effects of over-the-counter and prescription sinus treatments.
• Fibrocystic Breast Disease – Often a forerunner of breast cancer, this condition involves painful swollen breasts, especially premenstrually. Cysts and areas of hardness in the breasts can be quite uncomfortable for most women. Serrapeptase reverses this condition naturally while lowering your breast cancer risk.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Irritable bowel syndrome is a blanket diagnosis liberally used by conventional medical doctors who are unable to figure out the root cause of the chronic abdominal pain and diarrhea their patients live with. Serrapeptase addresses the underlying causes of inflammation, bringing symptoms under control while digesting the dead, inflamed tissue in your colon that could lead to cancer.
• Pain Control – Serrapeptase can be considered to be a natural pain control substance because it blocks the release of pain inducing compounds from the inflamed tissues. It is an excellent alternative to NSAIDS for conditions as wide ranging as tennis elbow to migraine headaches.
• Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – These conditions are often treated with surgery but serrapeptase in conjunction with bromelain (another proteolytic enzyme) and vitamin B6 could be used as suitable alternatives.
• Scarring – Scars of all types can be reduced significantly with the use of serrapeptase for 3 or more months. This is because this enzyme dissolves fibrin, a component of scar tissue.
Other Diseases Helped by Serrapeptase:
If it’s a disease or condition that involves inflammation or excessive mucous production, serrapeptase helps either reduce the severity or eliminate it entirely. Arthritis, asthma, bronchiecstsis, cysts of any kind, DVT (deep vein thrombosis), emphysema, vascular headaches, varicose veins, snoring, prostatitis and an enlarged prostate will all respond well to serrapeptase.
Serrapeptase Heals Chronic Pain Without Stomach Side Effects Is Serrapeptase safe? On a scale of one to one thousand with one being harmless and 1000 being highly toxic causing death, we have acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen and corticosteroids at close to 1000 while serrapeptase is closer to one. As with most nutritional supplements that are GRAS (generally regarded as safe), any adverse reactions that occur are usually in the mind of the individual using the supplement. Of special interest is the fact that serrapeptase does not interact with any prescription drug or nutritional supplement.
How to Take Serrapeptase Serrapeptase is best taken on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after meals). If combined or taken with food, it helps digest the food but does nothing to reverse inflammation. In purchasing serrapeptase, make sure it is enteric coated so that it will not be broken down and inactivated by stomach acids. In that way, the enzyme can reach the small intestines from where it can be absorbed into the bloodstream and reduce inflammation anywhere in the body. Serrapeptase is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can help you get the kind of pain relief you need without damaging side effects.
Recommended purpose or use:
• Mucolytic enzyme that helps break down mucous to reduce symptoms such as pain, quality of secretion, inability to perceive smelland stuffy nose from ear, nose and/or throat infections.
• Proteolytic enzyme that helps reduce and/or relieve postoperative swelling and/or pain after dental surgery.
Recommended dose: (Adults) Take 1 capsule per day, 2 hours after a meal.
Medicinal ingredients: Each DR veggie capsule contains:
Serrapeptase (Serratia [E-15] whole cell)..................120,000 SU (60mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, magnesium stearate (vegetable source - palm oil), capsule ingredients: Hypromellose, gellan gum.
Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, wheat or yeast.
Cautions and Warnings:
• Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a gastrointestinallesion/ulcer, kidneyor liver disorder, or are having surgery.
• Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking anticoagulany/blood thinner or anti-inflammatory medications.
Known adverse reactions:
Stop use if rash, difficulty breathing, hypersensitivity and/or severe allergy occur.