- Used in Herbal Medicine to help treat varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency and associated symptoms.
- Horse chestnut is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help treat hemorrhoids.
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Provides support to swollen, inflamed and generally unhealthy veins.
- Tones, strengthens and nourishes veins.
- Enhances the elasticity and conditioning of vein walls.
- Minimizes the appearance of varicose and spider veins.
How It Works:
Nature's Sunshine has combined six herbs and nutrients that work to fortify and nourish the overall health of veins. This formula improves vein appearance and supports optimal blood circulation, thereby relieving fluid congestion in the legs and minimizing the occurrence of damaged or weakened vessels that obstruct proper circulation.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Ruscus aculeatus (butcher’s broom) root 175 mg; Aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed 150 mg of a 4:1 extract standardized to 20% aescin; Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed 45 mg; citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus limon) fruit peel 30 mg; hesperidin (Citrus paradisi, Citrus sinensis, Citrus limon, Citrus aurantifolia and Citrus reticulata) fruit 30 mg; rutin (Styphnolobium japonicum) flower bud 30 mg and Ruscus aculeatus (butcher’s broom) rhizome 25 mg of a 4:1 extract standardized to 8.5% ruscogenins.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Dosage (adults): Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily with a meal.